Sarah brings strategic, financial and corporate governance skills from three decades of board and executive experience in not-for-profits, SMEs and multinationals in Australia, France and the US.
She is a current Board Member of indigenous health entity Filling The Gap and Parkinson's Australia, Director of her own SME consultancy and former Board Member of an entrepreneurial eastern seaboard health sector food supplier, Sydney wine tech start up and Western Australian mid-size disability services not-for-profit.
Sarah holds a BA, BCA, MBA (Hons) and GAICD and has received multiple awards for her not-for-profit, consultancy and corporate work. She is a member of Australian Marketing Institute (Fellow, CPM, Awards Judge), Women on Boards, Australian Fulbright Alumni Association and University of Chicago Alumni Association (Founder and former Chair, Perth Branch). Sarah is looking forward to combining her passion for the education sector with her communication skills to build awareness and advocacy for university sport within Australia.
- Company Directors Course, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- MBA (honours), Marketing/Finance, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, USA
- BCA, Business/Accounting, Victoria University of Wellington, NZ
- BA, English Literature, Victoria University of Wellington, NZ
- CPA and CMA Exams, Society of Chartered Accountants, NZ
- Teacher's Drama Diploma, Trinity College, UK
- Director of Australian University Sport, 2016 - present