Sarah brings strategic, financial and corporate governance skills from three decades of board and executive experience in not-for-profits, SMEs and multinationals in Australia, France and the US.
She has served on 13 education, sport, health, infrastructure and agrifoods boards in the last decade (six current) and is Director of her own SME consultancy.
Sarah has received multiple awards and is a member of Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD), Women on Boards, Australian Marketing Institute (Fellow, CPM, Awards Head Judge), Australian Fullbright Alumni Association, Victoria University of Wellington Alumni Association (Regional Ambassador – Sydney) and University of Chicago Alumni Association (Founder and former Chair, Perth Branch). She is enjoying combining her passion for the education sector with her communication skills to build awareness and advocacy for university sport within Australia.
- Company Directors Course, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- MBA (honours), Marketing/Finance, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, USA
- BCA, Business/Accounting, Victoria University of Wellington, NZ
- BA, English Literature, Victoria University of Wellington, NZ
- CPA and CMA Exams, Society of Chartered Accountants, NZ
- Teacher's Drama Diploma, Trinity College, UK
- Director of Australian University Sport, 2016 - present